Friday 6 August 2010

Faith Summer Session Photos...


Fr. Tim Finigan was the official photographer for the Faith Summer Session this year, and so he has put up the group photos onto Flickr where everyone can admire and download (or print off) any photos they want.

I didn't manage to take quite as many photos as I'd have liked, particularly the informal shots, because being on crutches made it a little difficult to wield a camera... However I have put up a selection of the best ones up on my own Flickr page.

Somehow or other, despite being corralled into the auditorium for the official photo session, I managed to avoid being included in any of the photos. I didn't quite escape unscathed... I was nabbed by one priest, but since he doesn't blog, I might just get away with it...

2 comments:

gemoftheocean said...

oh, Mac...don't stress...you already made a blog! But for $2k I won't tell anyone. :-D

Idle Rambler said...

You photos are very good, as usual, and especially of the Mass. Thanks for sharing them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...