Thursday 30 September 2010

The Blogroll...

I used to use Bloglines for managing my blogrolls. It was easy to update, and relatively trouble free. Prior to that, I'd used Blogrolling - but it had too many problems, so I switched.

Alas, all good things come to an end... Bloglines decided that it had to cease operating, and so I'm a little bit stuck. I had all my blogs arranged in easy to sort categories, and, by dint of ruthless culling, I didn't have too many inactive blogs on the system... However, I can't seem to find a suitable vehicle.

Blogger's version of the blogroll is rather clunky. I shall play around with it, but, at the moment I seem to be stuck with just the one massive blogroll. The only thing that stops it going on for half a mile is the fact that I managed to disable the update notifications.

Please be patient while I try to sort the whole mess out...

UPDATE: I think, by dint of messing about with Google Reader, that I have succeeded in sorting the whole thing out... then again, maybe not. If I appear to have removed you from the roll, and you think I've made a mistake, let me know in the com box!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...