Saturday 19 February 2011

Miss-ing The Point...

Miss Ellen E has been blogging over at Miscellany of Musings for three years now. She has given in to the latest makeover craze and has decided to use her Twitter nom-de-plume as her nom-de-blog: so, Miss Ellen E is now the Idle Rambler.

I have to admit, rather shamefacedly, that the play on words completely passed me by. "Miss Ellen E" = "Miscellany!" I suspect that this was because, in my mental processes, I shortened it to Miss Ellie, and just thought of Dallas. There. That's aged me.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Me too Mac!

Idle Rambler said...

Hey, thanks for the link, Mac.

Yes, funny isn't it? What is often obvious to one person, completely escapes another.

Oh, that photo of Miss Ellie takes me back. I was surprised to read that in the proposed re-make some of the original cast are still alive and will be resuming their old roles! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...