Thursday 28 April 2011

There's Some Other Vote Going On, Apparently...

It seems that, although my cat post opinion poll is definitely a trending topic among the more discerning members of the Catholic Blogosphere (His Hermeneuticalness actually admitted that it had featured during a lunch he'd attended), there seems to be some sort of referendum being held next week in England. Or it might be the whole UK. Or something.

Something to do with how votes are counted...

I'm afraid that I know little about it, and care less. I will vote - I'm just not yet sure what my vote will be. Either I'll vote "yes" to AV for my first choice and "no" as my second... or I might do it the other way around...

This "explanatory" video did make me smile though...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...