Thursday 15 August 2013

Two More For The Kitty Kill Count...

Holidays are when teachers like me get to do housework properly... or at least a little more thoroughly than during term time. Hoovering the sitting room, I discovered two dead mice under different cupboards... Mind you, it could have been worse. My friend Fitzrufus tried to give me nightmares by tweeting a link to a report of a couple who found a dead (and dessicated) cat under the floorboards.

The most upsetting thing for me was that the cat looked so skinny. I rushed off to fill up the food bowls for my two hooligans...

2 comments:

john-of-hayling said...

Cats do look thinner at this time of year - they've shed fur and probably eaten less.

Mulier Fortis said...

Yeah, but the one they found under the floorboards was REALLY skinny... ;-p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...